These are perfect if you fancy a snack or small pudding and have limited time. With only two ingredients and a combined preparation and cooking time of approx. 15 minutes, I don’t see why you wouldn’t want to give them a try!
To start off with I used 120g of porridge oats and 2 medium-large bananas, but after mixing it all I thought there were too many oats so I added another banana. This however ended up producing a quite a banana-ery batch, so if you love the taste of bananas then go for it, but if not, you may want to alter the banana-oat ratio. This particular mixture yields 9 cookies.
Let’s get started then…
- 120g porridge oats
- 2 or 3 medium-large bananas
- Preheat oven to 180°C Fan.
- Mash bananas in a bowl.
- Pour oats on top of mashed banana and mix.
- Spoon the mix onto parchment paper, making sure you split up the mix into approximately 9 equally-sized portions.
- Put into the oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
You can of course add other ingredients…chocolate chips…cinnamon…coconut flakes…chocolate spread (sustainable or palm oil free of course)…whatever takes your fancy.
Why not give this a try? and let me know what ingredients you use!
Love Palm Oil?